Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dedicated to Jacq+Adam


This was Jacqueline and Adam's last night in Melbourne before they were due to fly 6am the next day to Perth. We decided to be adventurous for dinner and went to this old,really old Italian place for dinner called 'Pellegrini's' (I think that's how you spell it!). Thought it might be good since it has a lil'bit of history to it and it being there still after so long!Boy,were we all wrong!The food were nowhere near GOOD,it was below average,for me at least!I ordered Lasagne and I could not see what was in it!It cost me $13!!Damn not worth it!Sorry Jacq!It's not u,I did agree on trying but got really dissapointed!All in all,it was still an experience.Did I mention that it was a bar like seating?The place was a like a fast food Italian diner!

After dinner we went to Strike.We had 2 games of pool.Chen Haur and I in a team while Jacq and Adam a team. We lost the first round cause Chen Haur sent the white ball in with the black ball.Jacq and Adam won the 2nd round,we had 3 balls left!It was fun,pool area was not packed!

Next we went for a game of bowling.Adam scored 147!He was the best among us!Jacq came in second,I came in third and Chen Haur came in last!He didn't like bowling.

They stopped by my place to have a look before Chen Haur sent them back to their hotel.After giving Jacq and Adam a hug, I could really feel that they were leaving for good.Gawd knows when will the next time be when I see them again!I felt the sadness all the while til I went to bed.I was really really tired so I fell asleep without much thought.

Missing you already Jacq~
Hope that I will get to visit you and Adam someday soon!
Take care!
XoXo xOxO Posted by Picasa

No comments: