Saturday, August 25, 2007

Choc Pudding Cake


Jess invited us GIRLS over to her place to make a Jamie Oliver's recipe of a Chocolate Pudding Cake.It was meant to be a fun and an all girls event which turned into a disaster...sort of because Bell brought her boyfriend which happened to be Alric over!Guess who ended up making the whole shit?Alric!Not that I don't appreciate the help...I was looking forward to it just being us girls and us trying to make the cake....not having a guy who keeps telling us we did this wrong,we should've or shouldn't have done this,blah blah blah.....I'm already a bad cook,I don't need that for something we are attempting the first time!The picture could probably tell you it was not a yummy cake...but not yucky either....no comment la...sigh....sorry Jess!But I'm sure you know how I feel la...Well,the fun part was Sheesha!Sharina brought her Sheesha over...it was strawberry mint flavor!mmmm....oh oh...we ended up asking shawn to come over.Funny guy that one!

P/s: Jess,let's have another baking session!This time,we will make sure it's all girls only!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: