Thursday, October 05, 2006

To Sindy & Sandy~



The wooden heart earring was made by me. It was actually a button but I decided to make it into a pair of earring.I made a pair for Sindy, Sandy and myself. Hope you guys like it!


This set of keys were actually a mind puzzle piece. Sindy and I were at Mind Games, a game shop down on Swanston st to look at what they sell in the store (Been here for 3 yrs but never stepped in before!) when I came across this. I had in mind to make it as an accessory,it is a trend to wear keys around your neck!Hahaha...Retailers marked up such high price for a simple key necklace that I thought this would make a great key necklace at more than a fraction of the price!Sindy agreed too!That's why we decided to get it.Now it has become a symbol of our friendship!Some idiot from my class said it was a 'lover's' thing!Female to female?Try friendship luv!

1 comment:

xx sandy said...

Yes, I love it! People have been commenting on it... I tell them its ultra special and that its only 1 of 3...xxx thanx heaps