Wednesday, November 01, 2006

EXHAUSTED!

I am so exhausted!

Been in and out of uni everyday, will go on til next week!That's for sure!

Have been sewing in school, 2 of my garments are almost done...just a lil bit of here and there to go. Another 1 to sew and 1 to draft before I can sew. That's 2 in total to sew...oh, and another singlet and tights, basic complementary garments. Still..on my 'to complete' list! There's boards as well!Have not started the boards!!!sniff sniff....If you are wondering what am I doing here updating my blog..this is the only break I have before I start my development work. No rest for me really....besides eating and showering.

Oh well, this is the last of what life in uni is about for me!Might as well make the most of it!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

xx sandy said...

Sheila...you'll be fine...we'll get over this,by the way can we go out to drink on Friday?

coppersnare said...

Ah, the life of a fashion student. Hey at least you don't have to carry around a 10 kg camera and a 5 kg tripod in a -10 deg weather :)