Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Nail Art


First of all,


Happy Labour Day
(to those of you who are working!)


Second of all,
I'd like to share my first attempt with nail art.
I always thought it was hard but I never thought it was this hard.
Maybe it was a first attempt.
It took me an hour to do both hands.Not calculatting drying time.
Pretty fast I'd say,considering it would take twice ot thrice as long in nail salons!
I was too anxious to get it done,hence,I smudged a few fingers.
I applied gold tone yellow nail polish,attached stick on laces and stuck diamantes.
I got compliments out of it.I was happy but I myself knew that this nail
art was a complete failure.Oh well,first attempt!hahaha
Would you like to tell me what you think? :)



2 comments:

chel said...

ooooo teng!!
me likey!!!

Unknown said...

I think it looks great! I like the combination you used, gold with the while lace and shiny lil' diamontes! Very Chic!