Monday, April 23, 2007

My Sydney Trip





It's a little bit late but just want to share my trip to Sydney with my fellow friends.

A very brief description of my trip-->
I went to Sydney last year in November.Stayed at Viv's apartment and her bf, Thomas drove us around.Thanks guys!We took a ferry and saw Luna Park,Sydney Opera House and the Harbour bridge.Made a trip to Sandy's house and met her cat,KuKu.Went to a couple of malls and Paddy's market(Similar to Victoria market in Melbourne).Visited the Pancake Parlour in Sydney,had chocolate pancake.Gets a bit sickening after a few bites,especially after a very full dinner!Nevertheless,it was good!

Eating was mainly on the tour itinery.Vivian,being an expert with food brought me around trying Chinese and Japanese food,not only mains but dessert as well!YUM!!I also went to the famous Fish market.We ordered so much we had a hard time finishing it!It was quite an experience!I also tried the ever famous Deep Fried Mars Bars.It was yummy,not something you'd have often though!

It was a short but fun and enjoyable stay!Recommended for a holiday but not for long term stay.Sandy might argue that with me!haha..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip! I enjoyed having you in Sydney. It was such a refreshing change to my boring day to day life. :o)