Sunday, June 17, 2007

My M.I.A. Note

First of all,sorry to my friends for not updating you guys.My computer wasn't functioning and I've been travelling to Macau and Hong Kong for my sister's school holiday.Was away for a week.When I got back,my computer was still acting up!Frustration there!In case you are wondering,NO,it is not fixed yet.I am at a family friends place.Sad sad!!Do you feel for me?I feel for myself....tsk tsk....

My parents was away for 2 whole weeks!In America.I had the whole house to myself....and my sisters.It felt great!I can do whatever at my own pace of time!That was awesome!Oh well....won't be long til I head to Perth with my sister.Helping her settle down while I visit the place since I've never been to Perth.It'll be a great trip!

Besides that.nothing interesting has been happening.

Note to Jess,Rach and Viv:Oh oh,I was told that Dean Yang is back but will be gone next Wed.Hopefully,I can catch up with him!Will update you guys on that!

1 comment:

chel said...

uiiiiii no wonder la mati mati sia click refresh your page tedaaaa juga new entry! well glad to hear from you now at least! fish is back home???? man hope you catch him! dunno brapa tahun sudah i havent seen him so you have to do it on behalf la. hahahaha. BUGIS i miss you. when are you going to perth?? will i at least be able to see you when i go back?? end-ish june. next wed actually i leave melb.