Monday, March 26, 2007

April to look forward to...

Nothing interesting recently except Vivian introduced me to Trace who started the magazine YOBE. It is a local (Sabahan) fashion magazine in Chinese.Has lots of potential to become a better magazine in time to come. The magazine is currently on hold for further improvements whilst Trace takes a trip down to Perth for a break and to re-evaluate the possibilities of the magazine.She also introduced me to an old friend of hers,Camuel,a guy who studied photography in San Jose, California.Thanks for introducing them to me Viv!

April.
MY best friend Saerah and Rina are going to make a trip back to KK to visit me!YAY!Can't wait!I have not seen Saerah for 1 1/2 yrs now.I can't wait to bring her around and show her the changes around KK.
Another exciting event is the possibility of a trip to Singapore with my mum.I have not set foot into Singapore for about 6yrs!A holiday away from home will be nice.

Oops....time's up!I'm in a cyber cafe... need to pick up my sister from tuition.

3 comments:

chel said...

eish bugis.
i miss you lah.
much much.
SIGH.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention babe! It's really no big deal, i just thought it'll be a good exposure for the both of us.
I would so love to see Saerah and Rina!! Gosh, it's been so long!

chel said...

WHERE ARE YOU BAH.
long time sudah tia chat.
i know la connection there is bad.
but i miss you! ]x(
hopefully we get to chat soon. mau bulan bulan sudah ni kita tia ber keep in touch.
BIG HUGSSSSSS.