Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Have Broadband Access!!

To all my friends around the world....REJOICE!!!
HaHaHaHa....
I finally have internet access and a spanking new computer!!I can update myself more often and get to keep in touch with my friends all the time!It's great isn't it?It is to me!Yay!
I shall upload my recent pics soon!
MISS YOU RACH,SINDY,SANDY in Melbourne.
MISS YOU SEIJI in FuZhou.
MISS YOU SAERAH,RINA in KL.
MISS YOU EDO in Canada.
MISS EVERYONE!!!!

(The above is not in order!)

Take Care!

4 comments:

chel said...

EHHHH
now you got broadband!!!
hantar sia tu gambar ahh!! ]xD ]xD ko punya post di blog sia tu overdue sudah. NO MORE EXCUSES!
ahahaha. MISS YOU BACK.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!!! When can i see you again, honey? Sigh...
Remember to update your blog and let me update your life now..miss ya heaps..Sindy xoxo

ryn said...

Teng, we gotta make a good week end worth the trip okay!(did that even make any sense???)
I miss you too babe. 13 more days and counting!!!

Seiji said...

Thanks a lot...!! I MISS YOU too... I was so surprised that my name was on your blog (Or you want me to spend more days in HK when you are here...huh!?be honest..!!)...LOL...it was so sweet anyway...!!keep in touch...!